November 25, 2008

Rant

-So after more than a hundred years, Einstein is proven correctly. I guess it's one of those "no sh*t Sherlock" kinda moments.

-Gas is at the cheapest it has been in several months. But we should all know, at least expect, that it is not going to last much longer. Gas companies are very close to hitting their break-even price and once that happens, there is only one way that prices could go. And obviously, gas efficient car commercials have declined since gas started to go down (proving yet further that we only complain when it is convenient for us). With that been said, is it me or is it every time there is a presidential election, gas prices seem to drop? Coincidence? These days, I think not.

-Long weekend, here I come. Just like the rain, I have been waiting for a break from the craziness.

No comments: