
My friend Lel has recently got me hooked on a new show called True Blood on HBO. Although I'll usually pass on any movie, show or book that relates to vampires, I have to admit that this show has me hooked! I honestly can't wait until the next season which starts on summer of '09. And plus...since a couple of the guys on that show are lookers, it made it that much easier to get addicted ;>
I recently read this article about gas prices which really sums up the truth about how current low gas prices can really have a negative impact in the long run. Read it. It's very interesting and true.
And lastly...while waiting for my pictures to upload, I found this other article that debates the question as to who are better drivers: men or women? Sorry guys and your egos, statistically speaking, women are better drivers ;>
No comments:
Post a Comment