August 25, 2009

Musica!

This is a list that quickly grew a bit long one of my sleepless nights. I actually have to give credit to AMTV for providing some cools vids. But most of this list was compiled by the great variety found in Palladia. Enjoy!

Owl City-Fireflies
Toys, be not bound!

Francis and the Lights- The Top
No introduction needed.



Fefe Dobson- I Want You

Simple video that works perfectly with the song...



Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi's style of music might not be my first choice but I have definitely really grown to really like it. The first time I heard it was when I watched his video for Day 'N' Nite which I thought was so well made and was a break from the usual ass-shaking-half-naked girls that are usually shown. Love the music and love the videos. His latest, I Make Her Say, is again a fun and catchy beat with an awesome video to go with it. I'm all for Kid Cudi...well at least until he goes all ass-shaking-half-naked deal on us ;>

The Decemberist- Sixteen Military Wives
Appealing



Bat For Lashes-Daniel
If you have seen her video for What's a Girl To Do, then this video makes sense that it would come from her. Needless to say that I dig it.



Julietta Venegas-Seria Feliz
It's sad for me to say that I had never even remotely heard the wonderful music that Julietta Venegas has made until I recently saw her Unplugged special in which she gave an undoubtedly impressive performance. The diverse use of instruments she uses along with a wonderful singing voice which gives a colorful contrast to the eccentric lyrics she personally writes, has really made me dissapointed that I did not know of her sooner. Truly one of a kind.



Dead Man's Bones-In the Room Where You Sleep
Don't lie, you know you like it too. Props to Ryan Gosling on the music and the voice.



Manchester Ochestra-I've got friends
I dont know, I just like it ok?

No comments: